Thank you for visiting our website! You can check out our bio, our upcoming ministry events, photos from past ministry dates,
and also contact Servant Rider! Also, we will be adding new content to our news section from time to time about all that God is doing, so stay in touch!
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,
THAT WHOSOEVER WOULD BELIEVE ON HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE! John 3:16
Servant Rider Ministries
Thank you to all our Sponsors:
These are folks who have really helped us in our Ministry. Please show your appreciation by patronizing them.
Restaurant Equipment & Supply, Decatur, AL 35603 256-353-8847 or 256-355-5275. Ask for Brent Lindsey or Bobby Damilano. Take exit 334 off I-65 behind Hardee's.
1104A Lenwood Rd SE
Decator, AL 35603
Praise!! We had 18 Salvations and 1 redidication at Red Eagle Saturday Oct 5th.
Trail of Tears 2013 5th Annual Gas Give Away !!!
Sept 21, 2013
LAST YEAR WE Pumped $5500 in Gas, passed out 600 bibles, but most of all... are you ready?
36 Salvations and 1 rededication!!!!! Praise God, and thank you Jesus! That's what it's about folks!
Click on poster below for full size view.
Last year, we also Blessed around 450 bikes... the bike blessing opens the door when they refuse all other prayers, they always let us pray for their safety and that is what a bike blessing is. Some people don't believe in bike blessings , but I say lets pray for what ever we can with them. I remember back some years ago a man that was riding with a out law biker group stopped one time at a CMA tent on the Trail of Tears and all he would allow them to do was to bless his bike , they then invited him to a biker Sunday that next day that they were having and I was there and he got saved. So we will continue to bless bikes and be the witness to all the ends of the earth. like Jesus said .
Roads Traveled is a new section on the SRM site , Its about some of the coolest roads we have traveled and people we have met and great food we have eaten !
Most of all its about God's beautiful landscape we have seen and God's children we have met on the ride!
2 Corinthians 2: 14-16
14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. 15 For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. 16 To the one we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life.
I pray that I see you on the road and have the opportunity to break bread with you!
Blessings Guy Shipp
Founder of Servant Rider Ministries
"Man God is good to me by making you my Friend. I can not thank you enough for bringing the spirit of the Lord and feeding my St. Clair Family. Some are hard and ornery but they are . The support of the Servant Rider Ministries is one of the greatest blessing this facility has seen in its 27 year history. Thank you so much for your support. Please relay that message to your men. God Bless." -Warden Wise, St. Clair Correctional (to Servant Riders)
My dad rode in the Trail of Tears ride in 2010. He went with a bunch of guys from work and they all had a blast! They really appreciated the ministry that filled up their gas tanks. They still talk about the ride when they get together. Thank you for all that you do for the riders.
- Lisa from Missouri
- May 31 - Limestone Correctional, 55 teammates Booked, need prayer feeding 2500 men on site that day with our cookers and team
- June 28 is a special day because its a friends and SRM family day, like the fund raisers we used to do, but everyone will bring a side and a chair and tent if you want. It will be outside and we will provide the meat, band... you bring a side and fellowship!!
Directions going south on I 65 to exit 299 Turn Right, go 2.8 Miles look for J&P Johnsons Trucking on the right... that's the place where it will be. Watch for the small signs on the way that say SRM with an Arrow.
- July 12 Morgan County jail feeding the camp. Booking 35 total people men and some women on this event.
- July 26 Alex City booking 30 men
- August date not set Jefferson juvenile
- Sept 20 Trail Of Tears Gas Give Away. 6th annual event men and women and kids 12 & up we need you for this event
- OCT 4 Childersburg W/R feeding the whole camp booking 40 men , (pending)
- Nov 1 Red Eagle Montgomery (pending)
- Dec. 20 pending Jefferson Juvenile men and women Christmas event need snacks , socks, sweet shirts. Contact Guy @ email@example.com for more info about what we can carry in
Servant Rider Ministries is a Non-Profit 501-C3 corporation
All content copyright © 2014 Servant Rider Ministries, all rights reserved.